Parent> Financial Aid
At Camp Nageela Midwest we do everything that we can to make Jewish overnight camp an affordable option.
Listed below are the various scholarship and grant options available. Please feel free to contact Devorah directly, firstname.lastname@example.org for help in navigating the scholarship and grant process.
- All first time campers are eligible for the OHC incentive grant. You can apply at www.onehappycamper.org.
- Partners in Torah partners together with Camp Nageela, and offers a $250 camp incentive grant for every parent that completes thier 14 week program. The Partners in Torah grant is available to all families, and is not based on financial need. You can apply at www.partnersintorah.org/campnageela Partners in Torah offers Jewish adults of all backgrounds across North America a cost-free learning opportunity to discover Judaism – its culture, history, and traditions – at their pace and their schedule. Jewish men and women with an interest in acquiring specific skills or who simply want to build on their Jewish knowledge-base, are matched, one-to-one, with a carefully selected personal Torah trainer or “mentor” for up to an hour a week of over-the-phone (or over-Skype) study and discussion. Participants can choose any topic including Hebrew, Jewish philosophy, or history.
Once you have applied to OHC and PIT, please see list below for scholarships for individual cities. Camp Nageela requests that all famillies take advantage of the scholarships that they're city has to offer before applying to the Camp Nageela Scholarship Fund.
The Camp Nageela Scholarship Fund was created by individuals that share our passion of the importance of Jewish overnight camp for every Jewish child. Scholarships are given out on a first come first serve basis, and are allocated based on financial need. You can click here to download the scholarship application.
- Apply to the JCRS at www.jcrs.org. Scholarships are based on financial need.
- Apply to the Dallas Jewish Community Federation. Call or emial Marna 214.615.5278 email@example.com. Based on financial need. Applications available in February.
- In addition to the OHC grant, the JECC offers second year grants. Apply at www.jecc.org. Not based on financial need.
- The Jewish Federation of Miami-Dade County gives out camp grants based on financial need. Applicatoins are available at www.jewishmiami.org from the beginning of December until the end of January.
- The Jewish Federation of Cincinnati awards 1st and 2nd tiem campers grants of up to $1,800. Please go to www.jewishcincinnati.org/camping to apply for this grant.